Sunday, May 15, 2011

For Invisible Children!

Spell used: Tarantallegra (Why not...)

"Random-art-skills-that-I-have-and-if-applied-seriously-to-an-artistic-medium-I-might-go-pro Page"

Yes, yes, some of these "artistic" skills are creepy (i.e. the faceinhole pictures), but they are still a form of art as they relate to photography and computer design.

And if anyone wants to fuel my photography passion and buy be a Nikon D90, be my guest.

Agnes from "Despicable Me" drawn with Crayola Crayon

Minions from "Despicable Me" painted with Crayola Washable/Nontoxic paint

Photography Skills

The sculpture I'm holding is about thirty light bulbs strung together with some clear sewing thread. It's suppose to represent embracing your own "inner light".
Faceinhole Skills


































 
Movie I made for Gloria with my super pro (sarcasm) Windows Movie Making Program. And I'm not saying that the quality of this movie is brilliant, I'm saying that the creativity behind it is.

2 comments:

  1. You've always been creative and artistic... never understand why you don't think you are...

    ReplyDelete
  2. KYLIE i'm obsessed with um the picture of me and jaymee.. nad the justin bieber face in a HOLE becuase its not really a face in a hole.. it's actually me... heheh i love you and you're very artistic!

    ReplyDelete